Assist the ENC on the grounds, with administrative work, or program preparation! An adult must accompany children younger than 14 years of age.
You can sign up here to be added to our volunteer email list to be alerted to upcoming events.
Scout groups, sports teams, etc. (groups of students) or corporate volunteer groups that would like to schedule a volunteer day to work out on the grounds should contact our Horticulture Manager.
Please note: If you are volunteering as a requirement of a court, probation department, judicial officer, etc., please contact Lori Whalen at 949-645-8489 ext. 103 as there is a different procedure involved.
- Volunteers should each bring a re-usable water bottle filled with water.
- Closed toed shoes are required. Please clean shoes before coming to avoid the spread of weed seed and pathogens.
- Please have everyone visiting review our Zero Waste Policy.
- Review our “How to Dress to Volunteer” video.
- If you will be planting, review our “How to Plant a Plant” video.
- Do not bring any tools or gloves, to avoid the spread of weed seed and pathogens.
- Be sure to bring your ENC Student Volunteer Application, signed by a parent or adult guardian, on the first day you volunteer.