There are so many ways to help the ENC provide quality education through hands-on experience with Nature. You can donate, or volunteer… There are also times when we can put your old stuff to good use! Here is our current wish list. Feel free to drop any of these items off during our open hours. Know that if you donate items not on this list (i.e. TP rolls) they will be recycled. Thank you!
- Donate something on our Amazon Wish List. When you shop on Amazon, please shop at SmileAmazon and Amazon will make a donation to the Environmental Nature Center!
- Small but high power (voltage) dust buster
- VCR (with audio and video input/output ports – the red/yellow/white jacks)
- Fall themed decor (i.e. silk flowers for decoration at our Fall Faire)
- Ellison Die Cuts (nature themed)
- Mud Kitchen Tools: Pots, pans, tongs, big spoons, ladles, whisks, ice cream scoops, potato mashers (metal)
- Clay pots and large ceramic pots for plants
- Coffee (fair trade, organic, shade grown)
- Film canisters
- Forks, knives, spoons (re-usable silverware)
- Gardening Tools (clippers, pruners, loppers, post hole diggers, digging bars, etc.)
- Legos, K’nex or other construction type toys
- Sponsor a taxidermy
We have recently learned about ways Capital One Shopping can help you find even more savings on your items! This is a free tool that compares prices among various retailers to ensure that you are getting the best deal possible whilst supporting survivors of violence at the same time!