There are so many ways to help the ENC provide quality education through hands-on experience with Nature. You can donate, or volunteer… HERE is a link to our Amazon Wish List if you’d like to purchase something we really need!
There are also times when we can also put your old stuff to good use! Here is our current wish list. Feel free to drop any of these items off during our open hours. Know that if you donate items not on this list (i.e. TP rolls) they will be recycled. Thank you!
- VCR (with audio and video input/output ports – the red/yellow/white jacks)
- Fall themed decor (i.e. silk flowers for decoration at our Fall Faire)
- Mud Kitchen Tools: Pots, pans, tongs, big spoons, ladles, whisks, ice cream scoops, potato mashers (metal)
- 10 x 10 canopies (requested by Ali)
- Clay pots and large ceramic pots for plants
- Coffee (fair trade, organic, shade grown)
- Film canisters
- Forks, knives, spoons (re-usable silverware) (requested by Lori)
- Gardening Tools (trowels, clippers, pruners, etc.)
- Legos, K’nex or other construction type toys (requested by Valerie)
- Mason jar lids and Mason jars (any size) (requested by Valerie)
- Sponsor a taxidermy
- Vacuum Cleaner (requested by Ali)