The Environmental Nature Center (ENC) will be holding this year’s Savor OC at our 47th annual Fall Faire and Pumpkin Patch on October 16 from 10AM – 3PM. The event attracts over 4,000 people. This fundraiser helps us meet our goal of providing transformative experiences through connection with nature to over 28,000 students a year.
In “lieu” of paying for a booth fee to gain exposure at this event, we ask restaurants/caterers to sponsor the event by donating 200– 400 servings of one menu item. The public gets to taste your delicious food, which the ENC sells, and you receive:
- Exposure to over 4,000 Fall Faire attendees
- Recognition on our postcard, distributed to over 5,000 local families.
- Year round promotion on the “Hungry?” and “Preferred Vendors” pages of our website.
- Promotion in our event marketing emails, sent to over 18,000 local families, multiple times.
- Your website link added to our Fall Faire page, and your link and logo on our Savor OC page.
- We’ll tag you in our social media campaign promoting the event.
- Introduced and recognized on the day of the event.
- Your menus and banner (if provided) displayed at the event.
- Your logo placed on a promotional banner displayed on-site leading up to the event.
On behalf of the ENC and the community members who participate in our programs, I would like to thank you for your consideration. To participate, please complete the application below. To have your logo printed on the flyer and the banner, we will need confirmation by September 23. The sooner you confirm participation, the sooner your logo goes on our website and the more social media tags you get!
To become a Savor OC sponsor, fill out the form below. Email Mindy with questions about “Savor OC” restaurant sponsorship.