Home / About Us / Photography and Film Permits

Photography and Film Permits

ENC Photo/Film Permit

The Environmental Nature Center requires a photo/film permit for all commercial and professional photography and filming. Download the ENC Photography and Film Permit.

You need to file an application, and receive a permit from the Environmental Nature Center if…

  • You will be paid for your services by a client.
  • Your photographs or film will be published or shown in a public arena.
  • You will sell your photographs or video.
  • You will be using any Nature Center facilities, such as the amphitheater or deck.



Still Photography per hour
Still Photography one day
Filming/video for one day
non-commercial student productions pertaining to the ENC’s mission.


The ENC must have a Certificate of Insurance on file from your carrier, showing a general liability coverage of $1,000,000 and listing the ENC (Environmental Nature Center, 1601 16th Steet, Newport Beach, CA 92663) as an Additional Insured. Here is a sample.

All access is at the discretion of the ENC.  All fees and proof of insurance due upon submittal of your application.  Upon receipt of your application, ENC staff will review your application and advise you of any additional fees, deposits, and other items required for permit issuance.

Nature Center rules are posted and must be observed at all times.

The ENC is open Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM, and weekends from 10AM to 3PM. Requests for times when we are closed will be considered, but additional fees (TBD) will be charged.

Note: Please allow 5 working days to schedule your permit.

Questions or permit requests should be directed to:

Environmental Nature Center
Attn: Photography/Film Permit
1601 16th Street
Newport Beach, CA 92663
Phone:  (949) 645-8489
Fax (949) 645-0618  (call to confirm receipt)
Email:  lori@encenter.org
WP-Backgrounds Lite by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann 1010 Wien