Educational outdoor fun for campers in K – 6th grade
For Little Naturalist Camp (3-5 year olds) please click HERE.
Full Day Camp: 9AM – 3PM. Fee: $265
Half Day Camp: 9AM – 1PM. Fee: $180
10% discount for members!
Each day, campers (divided into small groups by age) will rotate between three fabulous Camp Teachers, where they will participate in exciting, age appropriate hands-on activities.Read the Nature Camp Newsletter prior to your first day of camp! If you like, you can read the Camp Orientation with lots of great info that Campers hear on their first day of Nature Camp. Questions? Call 949-645-8489 ext. 105
If you do not see your questions answered on this page, feel free to call us at 949-645-8489 or email the Camp Director!
How old does my child have to be to go to Nature Camp? Kindergarten through 6th grade.
My children are a few years apart, can they be in the same group? Our Campers are divided into groups by grade level. Curricula and activities are designed for these different age groups, which are developmentally distinct from each other.
What is the registration deadline? All camps are open until full. An additional fee ($60 per camper) applies for late registration (less than 96 hours before the first day of a camp session). Please realize that Camp Staff does not work between 5PM on Friday and 8AM on Monday, so contacting us about late registration over the weekend may not guarantee a spot in camp for your child.
How many campers are in each group? Enrollment is limited to small classes of 15 students per teacher with a high school assistant.
Who are the Camp Teachers? Most of the Camp Teachers are our Naturalists who teach here throughout the school year. A few exceptional individuals join us to compliment our amazing team (they also work year round in the outdoor environmental education field). All of our teachers are exceptionally qualified in elementary science education and represent a wide range of expertise in the Orange County educational community.
- Refund requests made 4 weeks or more prior to the start date of camp are subject to a $25.00 fee per week of camp.
- Refund requests made 2-4 weeks prior to the start date of camp are subject to $50.00 fee per week of camp.
- Refund requests made with 1-2 weeks notice 50% refund.
- Less than 1 week notice no refund requests will be processed.
- All session changes will incur a $25.00 fee. Session change requests require at least 10 days notice. Requests to change from full day to half (or vice versa) fall under this fee.