Skilled handmade goods creators. Fine arts artisans. Artisans of the farm. Artisans of the kitchen. Beverage artisans. Purveyors of Vintage Treasures.
Sunday, December 3, 2023
11 am – 4 pm ♥ rain or shine
1601 E. 16th Street, Newport Beach, CA 92663
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO BE A VENDOR?
All Artisans must donate 10% of their sales for the day to the ENC. Most booth spaces also have a very minimal fee associated with them. Check out the map and decide where you’d like to be.
- free – Blue Spaces are in the classroom. Tables are provided, 2.5×5′. Just bring your chair(s) and merchandise and sell! Tablecloths recommended.
- $20 – Orange Spaces are in the museum. Includes a link to your website online. Tables in the museum are provided, 2.5×5′.
- $25 – Green Spaces are slightly less desirable spaces, but still great! # 22, 23 and 24 are over a sidewalk, so there are two levels in your space – which is cool, right?! #42 is in the museum (c0mes with a 2.5×5′ table) with space for you to add a second table that you bring). #39 is outside in a great spot near the patio and classrooms. Green spaces also include a link to your website online. Just bring your canopy (#39, 22, 23, 24), table(s), chair(s) and merchandise!
- $35 – Gold Spaces are highly desirable spaces in the parking lot and patio. Includes a 10×10 space and a link to your website online. Just bring your canopy, table(s), chair(s) and merchandise and sell!
WHAT MUST I BRING? WHAT’S PROVIDED? You must bring your own canopy, tables (unless you’re inside), and chairs. There is a limited amount of canopies and chairs that are available for rent (Canopies are $35 to rent, 2 chairs for $5, and a canopy/2 chairs for $40). Tables are NOT available for rent. You may note your request when filling out the application.
WE’RE A NON-PROFIT, DO WE NEED TO PAY FOR OUR SPACE, RENTALS, AND PERCENTAGE OF SALES? (New in 2023) We’re also a non-profit, and this event is a fundraiser for us too! Nonprofits that do not want to pay for a vendor space are welcome to choose a free space in the classroom. You will still be required to donate 10% of your sales for the day to the ENC. If your non-profit would like a premium spot in the parking lot or patio, you will be required to pay the full space fee.
WHAT CAN I SELL? All Artwork must be eco-friendly and handmade locally or vintage. Fine arts (framed art pieces, matted art pieces), books (by the Author), craft items (not from shells or animals), food and beverages, purveyors of vintage finds that you have lovingly curated.
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED? Non-native plants are NOT allowed, except for food plants or cut (commercially available) flowers. If you’re selling live plants they must be native to Orange County. You can check HERE. Also not allowed are disposable, single use plastic packaging or bags, balloons, styrofoam, seashells, pearls or any dead animal parts. Why? Click HERE.
IS THERE ELECTRICITY? There are a limited number of spaces near electrical outlets. You may note your request when filling out the application. There is an additional $10 fee for these spaces.
HOW MANY PEOPLE ATTEND? Approximately 400 local families attend. The event has grown each year. This will be our 9th year!
- Deadline to Apply: November 1, 2023, but don’t procrastinate! Those who apply first are more likely to get the spaces they desire.
- Fill out the online application (link below). If you do not request a specific booth number, we will assign one for you, but we will assign ALL the others, first.
- You will be notified by November 17 if your application has been approved (probably sooner). If your application is not approved, you will be notified.
- You will be emailed parking, setup and cleanup instructions as well as a map of the center prior to the event.
Please note: Absolutely NO DOGS are allowed on ENC property (including the parking lot) unless they are trained service animals as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (see http://www.ada.gov/service_animals_2010.htm )