- May 13, 2021 - May 21, 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- a 1 gallon native plant! Your choice of Yarrow, California Sunflower, Arroyo Willow and Black Sage (while supplies last)
- goodies and recipes from Savor OC Restaurant Showcase sponsors
- a Spring Themed Science Experiment to do at home
- a Spring Themed Craft to do at home
- a children’s nature book
- A sustainable Butterfly Towel
- In addition, the first 100 bags will include:
- a re-usable straw from Simply Straws
- BAO TEA all-in-one Toothbrush & Tongue Cleaner and Universal Manual Toothbrush Holder (so cool!)
- a jar of NAKED Grandma Pepper Jam!
- A hand painted Tree Cookie coaster
- a butterfly cookie cutter with a Sweet Shack cookie recipe card!
- A packet of California poppy seeds from Mesa Water
- A packet of tomato seeds from the OC Fair’s Centennial Farm
- A certificate for a free children’s meal from Raising Cane’s donated by the OC Fair.
- a bag of Rusty’s Chips
- a free fish taco from Wahoo’s Fish Tacos
- a full size deodorant stick from HINT (no aluminum, parabens, or animal ingredients)
- $5 off coupon and keychain from Hi-Time Wine Cellars
- A sample of activated charcoal/magnesium/prebiotics natural deodorant from Routine Natural Goods
- a butterfly lollipop from B.Candy
- a Volcom sticker.
- a Kean Coffee sticker.
- and more! (email us to donate an item for the bags!)
Spring Faire “To Go” bags purchased prior to May 13 can be picked up May 13 & 14 between 9AM and 5PM. We’re extending sales through next week, and if you purchase between May 13 and 21, we’ll contact you to schedule your pick-up. Just pull up to the ENC and call 949-645-8489 and we’ll come out and place the bag in your car. No contact!
You may choose to donate your bag to a family in need in the options below.