- May 13, 2021 - May 14, 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Support the ENC and enjoy a Spring Faire experience from home! Each high quality reusable canvas bag contains:
- a 1 gallon native plant! Your choice of Yarrow, California Sunflower and Black Sage (while supplies last)
- goodies and recipes from Savor OC Restaurant Showcase sponsors
- a butterfly cookie cutter with a Sweet Shack cookie recipe card!
- a Spring Themed Science Experiment to do at home
- a Spring Themed Craft to do at home
- a children’s nature book
- a re-usable straw from Simply Straws
- a BAO TEA all-in-one Toothbrush & Tongue Cleaner
- a free #1 combo from Wahoo’s Fish Tacos
- a sunscreen stick from HINT (no parabens, oxybenzone, or propellant chemicals)
- $5 off coupon and keychain from Hi-Time Wine Cellars
- a butterfly lollipop from B.Candy
- a Volcom sticker.
- and more! (email us to donate an item for the bags!)
Spring Faire “To Go” bags can be picked up May 13 & 14 between 9AM and 5PM. Just pull up to the ENC and call 949-645-8489 and we’ll come out and place the bag in your car. No contact!
You may choose to donate your bag to a family in need in the options below.