- December 26, 2017 - December 29, 2017
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Winter Camp at the Environmental Nature Center
Educational outdoor fun for campers in preK* – 6th grade (age 3 – 6th grade)
*preK enrollment for HALF DAY ONLY
Full Day Nature Camp (9AM to 3PM) costs $265/student per session ($238.50 for members).
Half Day Nature Camp (9AM to 1PM) costs $180/student per session ($162 for members).
Each day, campers participate in exciting, age appropriate hands-on activities.
Read the Nature Camp Newsletter prior to your first day of camp!
Questions? Call 949-645-8489 ext. 105
1. You must register each of your children individually. Sorry, there is no sibling discount.
2. When you register you will receive an automated registration confirmation referring to YOU as the participant. Please rest assured that – as long as you entered your child’s name into the “Camper’s Name” box – your child is the person we are expecting to participate.
3. Change in Session: $10 processing fee. Please check your calendar before registering!
4. Withdrawal Fees: Any time up to 2 weeks before the start of a session: $25 processing fee, balance refunded. 1-2 weeks notice: 50% refund. Less than 1 week notice: NO REFUND. Please check your calendar before registering!