- February 3, 2017
2:00 am - 4:00 am
Join us on Thursday, February 2, at 6:00 p.m. to learn about the importance of rainwater harvesting and the benefits of a rain barrel. Cindy Berglund of Rain Barrels Intl. will show everyone how to install a rain barrel, how to apply for the rebate, and give some other great water conservation tips.
Rain Barrels are available for purchase in advance for $65.00 + tax. Purchases must be made IN ADVANCE by Feb 1st www.rainbarrelsintl.com. Under the EVENTS tab click on Environmental Nature Center.
Residents are eligible for a $35 rebate from the MWD per rain barrel (2 per household).
- Recycled plastic “food grade” barrels
- Dimensions: 39” tall, 23” diameter, 55+ gallons
- Brass 3/4” spigot for garden hose attachment
- Side brass overflow with cap
- 4” tight screen to prevent bug access
- Colors: Black or Terra Cotta