- December 3, 2017
12:30 am - 3:30 am
1. the aggregate of people who are regarded as forming a distinct group in a community.
2. an organization or club formed for a particular purpose or activity.
Synonyms: association, club, group, circle, fellowship, guild, lodge, fraternity, brotherhood, sisterhood, sorority, league, union, alliance, company, companionship, fellowship, friendship, comradeship, camaraderie, “the society of others”
So here’s the plan. Each month we’ll gather to learn and work on different primitive skills. We’ll end each meeting with a light meal cooked over the campfire. You’ll meet and develop friendships with great like minded people – you’re also welcome to invite YOUR friends, if you think they’re into cool stuff like:
- building primitive shelters
- collecting, purifying, transporting and storing water
- finding food
- making fire from friction using primitive methods, including the bow drill and hand drill, as well as how to build a proper fire
- native plant uses (medicinal, food)
- how to observe nature more deeply