- February 19, 2018 - February 22, 2018
5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Presidents Week Camp at the Environmental Nature Center
Educational outdoor fun for campers in K – 6th grade
Full Day Camp: 9AM – 3PM. Fee: $265
Half Day Camp: 9AM – 1PM. Fee: $180
10% discount for members!
Each day, campers will participate in exciting, age appropriate hands-on activities, including:
Food Science! How can you poke a straw through a potato? Why do apples turn brown? One word, SCIENCE! Campers will think beyond just eating food but take in the science behind some tasty treats. Your child will design, carry out, and observe crazy food experiments. Campers will also get creative and create art inspired by their experiment observations, meet our educational animals, and play fun outdoor camp games. Food Science will satisfy your child’s craving for fun learning!
Read the Nature Camp Newsletter prior to your first day of camp!
Questions? Call 949-645-8489 ext. 105
1. You must register each of your children individually. Sorry, there is no sibling discount.
2. When you register you will receive an automated registration confirmation referring to YOU as the participant. Please rest assured that – as long as you entered your child’s name into the “Camper’s Name” box – your child is the person we are expecting to participate.
3. Change in Session: $10 processing fee. Please check your calendar before registering!
4. Withdrawal Fees: Any time up to 2 weeks before the start of a session: $25 processing fee, balance refunded. 1-2 weeks notice: 50% refund. Less than 1 week notice: NO REFUND. Please check your calendar before registering!